Day 1 writing prompt...My Story...the short version

Not sure actually how to begin.  I saw a few TED talks while doing a binge day after recovering from elbow surgery.  Scott Dinsmore struck some interest so I discided to check out his website and sign up.  Yes I am not 100% satisfied with what I am doing with my life so maybe this will be the fist step in moving toward the direction that suites me better.
I am in my mid 50's have a passion for sports, coaching and helping people.  I am NOT a detailed person and that sometimes can be frustrating to me and I am sure the people I work with. 

I consider my self a multi-potentialite see Emilie Wapnick's TED talk https://www.ted.com/talks/emilie_wapnick_why_some_of_us_don_t_have_one_true_calling
That and reading Tim Farris the 4 hour work week is what go me going.  So this is my first step.  BTW...this is just a brain dump.  I have no intention to edit this...now and probably not in the future.

Lost my train of thoughts for today...interrupted by the dogs...done...TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ride with James - February 26th ride report

August Newsletter - Race Report

Enjoy your Thanksgiving Dinner...focus on the rest of the year.