Day 3 What do people thank you for?

Well, first day I fell short of keeping up the daily writhing routine.  I can always call today as day one.  Or not.  However, no excuses and we move forward.
If I didnt get paid to do something what would that be???  Well Ive basically been riding my bike full time for 40 years and not getting paid to do that. Ha. But that is where I get some if my greatest satisfaction.  The interaction of working with someone, but its not just the...I want to help you thing either.  I cant put it into words.  This summer I had the opportunity to go to India.  Yes I did get paid but that was a side from the experience and friends I made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ride with James - February 26th ride report

August Newsletter - Race Report

Enjoy your Thanksgiving Dinner...focus on the rest of the year.